Please review the our partial list of active New Way Search Partner openings.
Management positions are highlighted for your convenience.
Regional Channel Partner Manager
This role will be responsible for recruiting, enabling and generating revenue from local business partners. The position is also responsible for developing and executing a territory business plan that will ensure revenue generation according to the assigned quota and the rapid acceleration of revenue in conjunction with business partners. This position relies on Area’s resources for the success of the territory plan so close relationships and communication with the local sales team is required.
This position reflects the continued commitment of senior management to grow the business with partners (Channels) including Solution Partners, Implementation Partners and tactical OEM partners.
• Recruitment, engagement, on boarding and planning of local partnerships
• In conjunction with Corporate Channels, the Partner Manager is required to drive planning programs and strategies with National partners at the local level
• Collaborate with the Marketing Group (Corporate and Field staff) to drive co-marketing programs, events and strategies with partners
• Work with the Regional Management and teams to develop Area and Regional partner strategies and engagement models
• Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
• 5-10 years experience working with VARs, OEMs & Channel Partners
• Must have experience in building and managing a Channels programs in the Central Area (Midwest)
• Should have a network of Area partners they have worked with and have been in this role for 3-5+ years
• The ability to communicate how technology can be deployed in support of a 3rd party’s existing or planned solution
• Strong written and oral communication skills are required.
• Ability to lead the planning & execution of complex marketing campaigns
• Solid interpersonal and negotiating skills. Ability to interact with partner’s executives, partner’s technical staff and executives on a professional business level
• Solid understanding of Business Intelligence solutions
• High energy, enthusiasm and passion for the Channels
• Winning attitude
• Inclusive. Includes others in formulating direction / plans / strategies
• High degree of integrity. Values honesty, open communication. Resolves conflicts with respect and courtesy
• Strong intellect
• Tenacious and disciplined
Please check back frequently to review our active openings.