|Title||Senior Account Executive – Enterprise Software Company|
|Experience Required||10 Years +|
|On Target Earnings (Approximate)||Base $125K+, OTE $250K+|
|Location||San Fransisco/San Jose, CA|
My client is the leading innovator in Endpoint Security, Cloud Application and Software Lifecycle Management software solutions. This company is experiencing high growth and offers a strong compensation plan (260K+). 70% of the sales team met or exceeded quota in 2017. The hiring manager is a good friend and a former peer of ours. With an installed base of 1,700 organizations in over 100 countries, we work with over 150 of the Fortune 500, three out of the top five organizations across 12 different industry verticals, and 30% of the top 100 global brands. We have delivered $2.5 Billion in business impact to our customer base.
We seek a talented Senior Account Executive who will help us deliver world-class security and Software Lifecycle solutions in the Southern California territory. We promote a collaborative culture that values our customers, our people and a balanced work/life environment. We are a fast growing Pre-IPO Software company seeking dynamic software salespeople with an entrepreneurial spirt and desire to over achieve.
The Senior Account Executive (SAE) develops and executes strategy on an account base of substantial strategic importance. The SAE is distinguished by specialized knowledge, problem solving skills, ability to influence client buying decisions, and successful track record of executing brand, expanding relationships and increasing revenue and margin.
• Assigned to large, complex, high visibility, strategic and tactically important, accounts.
• Develops and executes account strategy and aligns company resources to maximize sales volume and revenue.
• Maintains contact at a high, executive level, focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
• Secures or maintains MSAs and other strategic agreements to facilitate revenue.
• While responsible for assigned quota, account penetration and balanced sales growth are important performance measures.
• Effectively participate on virtual selling teams.
• Develop and Execute account strategy.
• Demonstrate proficiency in selling through others, teambuilding and conflict management.
• Demonstrate proficiency with the company sales process, methodologies, and systems.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 10+ years complex software sales and account management experience.
• A proven track record of exceeding quota and management objectives in a matrix sales organization.
• Ability to sell at all levels of the client organization, with demonstrated executive level presentation skills.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
• Salesforce.com experience preferred.
Job: Senior Account Executive – Enterprise Software CompanyTed