We are a leading provider of Enterprise Digital Business Platform Solutions, Business Process Management (BPM), Business Intelligence and Analytics, and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) infrastructure software Solutions. We are currently seeking a talented, aggressive and highly-motivated Enterprise Account Executives to drive revenue from a Named Accounts territory. If you are an over-achiever, are driven by new business success, and you’ve got what it takes to lead an enterprise sales cycle, then we want to speak with you.
The Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for managing relationships and selling our entire solutions portfolio into a set of strategic named accounts, within the same industry or accounts of significantly size/complexity. The Enterprise Account Executive acts as a strategic advisor for our customers. The Enterprise Account Executive uses consultative and value based selling techniques, interacting with C level people within her/his set of accounts.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
The Enterprise Account Executive effectively leverages internal resources such as Sales Engineers, Inside Sales, Consultants, as well as selected partners to successfully generate qualified opportunities, win new or existing business and builds a long term closed partnership with her/his key customers.
Achieve the quarterly and yearly revenue targets by using the approved business planning, account management and opportunity management and monitoring processes.
- Bachelor’s degree and familiarity with internet technologies plus 5-10years relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and interaction with internal/external customers.
- Experience developing and presenting clear and concise sales briefings/meetings.
- Team player and able to take direction from Sales Management.
- Ability to understand customers’ business, needs, challenges and expectations.
- Shows personal commitment, strong leadership skills and experienced in working in a collaborative environment.
- 5 – 10years prior experience selling software based solutions, specifically into targeted new name accounts with deal sizes that range from $150K – $1M+.
- Demonstrable success in meeting and exceeding a $1.5M-$4M quota and have achieved premium sales “club” recognition
- Web portal initiatives and integration platforms are required
- Must have a basic understanding of BPMS, SOA, B2B and EAI Technology and marketplace
- Business solution selling skills and highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills